Rev Barry Isaacs
Welcome to Transformation Africa Cape Peninsula - Barry Isaacs's page
Transforming Africa through repentance and united prayers as we mobilise the Body of Christ and all spheres of society, community by community, nation by nation with the full Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Annual days of united prayer on Pentecost Sunday. Establishment of prayer initiatives equipping and traing churches, communities, market place and nation. To pray, facilitate the process of unity and revival (local church & fraternal). Establish strong links with partner organisations.
Facilitate, build and maintain a strong alliance with the local church. Facilitate and promote local fraternal. To ensure regular regional and nation consultations. Affect utilization of fasting and intercession beor and during Transformation Africa initiatives. Develop and train local Transformation Africa Leaders. Facilitate and build relationships with the partner organizations. Develop and impleament a national advertising and media plan.
* Live and teach a lifestyle free from all forms of idolatry, witchcraft, ancestral worship
* Co ordinate and participate in Prayer Initiatives and Annual Day of Prayer for Africa
* Be committed and supportive to all partners in the Transformation process
* To be an ambassador of change by influencing all spheres of civil society according to biblical principles and standards
* To be an ambassador of racial cultural family and tribal reconciliation
* Live and teach a lifestyle free from all forms of immorality
* Live and teach a lifestyle of prayer and worship
* Live and teach a lifestyle of integrity